Thursday, 23 August 2012

QUICKIE BEFORE WORK









As I was rushing out the door this morning I quickly got my hubby to take a few happy snaps while the sun was still shining... its been so miserable here in Adelaide lately you gotta take advantage of the weather when you can! I have had these gold jeans for a few weeks now and have proceeded to trash them.. there just so dam comfy! And I love the colour of this top agains the gold and floral. Brightens up another otherwise cold and windy day in lil old Radelaide!

Get this look HERE

And give us some love on Look Book HERE

Love Danielle 

4 comments:

  1. love that jacket, the print is gorgeous. such a cool outfit, the bag is badass!

    battlecriesandchampagne
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps, the jacket is Stylestalker and the bag is by and Adelaide girl El Minara. Glad you like!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. What a babe! Loving the blog girlies!

    follow me!

    www.lover-of-the-king.blogspot.com.au

    love Bianca xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank gorgeous girl! Dont worry I have been following you from the beginning. We steal inspiration from you haha!

      xx

      Delete