Tuesday, 16 April 2013

NAVY LEATHER AND SHEERS









Before I even mention this insanely amazing top let me just fill you in on the deets of this skirt...its only $39.95! YEP!!!!! I had to triple check when I was pricing it for the store! Its a thick jersey up top which points down in a flattering V shape and then it falls into a sheer mesh to show off your sexy pins! On top i'm wearing a piece from the latest Talulah range to drop in stores and my fav piece of the range is this navy leather crop! I may make love to it!

Buy the look HERE

Love Danielle

3 comments:

  1. love the navy leather! the price of that skirt is wayyyyy too tempting.

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um hello! This is amazing! Where can I get the skirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey how are you? Unfortunately this skirt has sold out now. It was Mink Pink Basics though so you might be able to track it down on Market HQ or something. Good luck xx

      Delete