Wednesday, 21 August 2013

FARSHUN OFF... GEORGE









Each month I am challenging my Somethin Somethin staff to a FARSHUN OFF. They each get to choose a piece from the store and they then have to go off in their own time and get their creative noggins pumping! They have to style, photograph and blog their look and from there I choose my little winner who then gets to keep their chosen piece. For their first go I was blown away by what the girls came up with! I mean c'mon... a tee-pee glitter feet and Cara D grunge! Bravo girls, bravo! 

GEORGE
Item chosen: UNIF Unisex Jersey
Inspiration: "I went with the UNIF jersey coz I have a soft spot for anything UNIF and im obsessed with the jersey, sporty luxe trend. Shooting in my messy bedroom and styling it with a leather biker vest, spiked snap back and docs captured UNIF's 90's grunge vibe.

Jersey: UNIF
Leatherette Vest: Evil Twin
Spiked Hat: Somethin Somethin
Docs: Platypus
Watch: Bought in downtown LA

Check out STEPHS blog post HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment