Wednesday, 11 June 2014

OLSEN TWINS SINCE 1986

The Olsen twins have had it going on since they popped out of their mumma back in 1986. Full House saw some ripping trends such as the matching sets (in their case quadruplet sets), loud hair accessories and frill socks worn with patent flats. It only occurred to me recently when stalking them (we all do it) that a lot of their early outfits are trending in current time. When I dug a little deeper I figured out that pretty much they have dictated my outfits since before I even knew that tartan was not just reserved for my school uniform. 

Thank you MK and Ashely!


Man-style aka dressing like a boy... boyfriend blazers, baggy denims, wide leg pants, brogues... you get the gist.



Tea-shades.... although they may have stole this from Lennon. I will let them fight it out later.



Tying around the waist.... if you are not aware of this trend just read any blog. (I am guilty of this trend... what can I say, its practical and gives me a little cinchy cinch!




DUNGAREE'S!


Matching sets.... pineapples, stripes, spots, cats.... you name it, its got a matching set right now!



Another one i'm quite partial too... rolling sleeves. And on that note... TATTOO'S!


1 comment:

  1. And the act of purging ones colon is becoming so popular
    that it is fair to say that there will be a massive emergence of alternatives yet to come.
    I thought it might be a strange Christmas gift, but they know he likes to do
    it every year now, and what other gift means I care about
    you, then something like this. Many individuals
    find it more hygienic than the enema, with immediate results within the first two
    hours.

    My web page - colon cleanse kit

    ReplyDelete